Our life style: genuinely Polynesian, purely authentic!
The Owners' wish was to keep the resort as natural and as green as possible. The whole resort was built around the existing vegetation. You will discover beautiful old trees, colorful flowers and plants, something quite unusual on a "motu", thanks to the use of seaweed as fertilizers.
You will see no club cars travelling around the property. The setting is all harmony with nature… Serene…
- Gift shop and a Tahitian pearl jewelry shop
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- Tennis court
- Fitness center
- Open air swimming pool
- Scuba diving services
- Activities and Concierge desk
- Wifi internet service in the public areas and rooms (complimentary)
- Babysitting and butler service upon request (reservation required)
- Currency exchange available from the resort's front desk (please note there is not ATM on site nor on the island of Taha'a)
- Laundry service
- Secretarial services (photocopies, fax)